2 Drawer reproduction filing cabinet
- Made from solid mahogany wood which is only sourced from sustainable plantations.
- Crafted using traditional techniques including dovetail joints.
- The cabinet has 2 filing drawers which have panelled fronts and are finished with solid brass antique cup handles.
- The filing drawers are designed to hold foolscap files.
- Pillar detail either side of the drawers.
- The sides of the cabinet are panelled.
- Finished with a traditional wax polish to enhance the natural wood.
- Arrives fully assembled.
- Also available with brass swan neck handles.
- A deeper 60cm deep filing cabinet is also available.
THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE TO ORDER WITH A LEAD TIME OF 12-14 WEEKS.
Dimensions: H80 x W62 x D38 cm
Other items in the Pillar Range include bookcases, chest of drawers, corner TV unit, coffee table and nest of tables as well as traditional partners and pedestal desks, 2,3 and 4 drawer filing cabinets and a printer file chest.
Usual bespoke options are available for this item.