Delivery Terms and Conditions
• FREE STANDARD DELIVERY is to UK mainland only and does not include Scotland or Ireland. We can arrange delivery to Scotland and Ireland. Please contact us for a quote.
• We aim to deliver within 10-15 working days from date of order assuming payment has been received for all items of furniture that are in stock. We use an independent furniture specialist courier to deliver all of our furniture who have over 18 years experience in handling antiques and furniture with care. Please note that deliveries to Scotland and Ireland may take longer than this due to the distance involved. We aim to deliver to all areas within 28 working days. We offer a specialist delivery service directly from our warehouse to mainland UK. We can also deliver to Ireland please contact us for a quote. We are unable to deliver to the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands however we are able to deliver to mainland delivery companies for onward transportation if you would like to arrange this. Please note we do not deliver internationally but we have been able to deliver to parts of France and Europe. Please contact us direct for more information.
• The delivery service provided includes safe delivery of the furniture to your door. Any restricted access, steps etc should be notified prior to delivery. The carriers do not assemble the furniture for you. The delivery is usually made by one driver who may need assistance for delivery of larger items.
• The carriers are not insured for any incident which may take place while delivering within your home. Therefore even though they can be obliged to help deliver your furniture into your home they cannot be held responsible for any damage which may be caused while providing additional help to deliver furniture beyond the van. We ensure that all the goods are checked before they are dispatched and leave our warehouse for any defects. The furniture is adequately wrapped to prevent damage in transit. We ensure the courier company transport your goods with care.
• The delivery company will contact the customer by phone with delivery details prior to the delivery day, giving as much notice as possible. Usually 2-3 days. Therefore it is important to provide the best contact number for the courier when placing an order as well as providing the correct address details in full at time of order so the delivery is not delayed.
• All of the vehicles operate a multi-drop facility, so unfortunately it is not possible to state an exact delivery time, but they will inform you of the day of the delivery and whether delivery will be am or pm. They can also provide notice of arrival en route if required.
• We offer an assembly service for some of our items of furniture including four poster beds and knock down wardrobes. If this additional service is required this needs to be discussed at the time of order, we will then provide a quote accordingly.