Printer File Chest
* Made from solid mahogany wood which is only sourced from sustainable plantations.
* Crafted using traditional techniques including dovetail joints.
* This Chest is designed to hold your printer. There is a drop down door so that you can access the printer from the front and you can also access it from the top. With cable aperture to hide unsightly cables.
* The Chest also has a useful filing drawer with metal rails to hold standard foolscap files.
* Large drawer is finished with brass swan handles.
* Features hand carved pillar detailing to the sides this Chest compliments other items in the Pillar Range.
Dimensions: H 80 x W 66 x D 41 cms
Printer space H28 (gap) 32 (internal) x W48 (gap) 53 (internal) x D33cm
Items in the Pillar Range include bookcases, chest of drawers, corner TV unit, coffee table and nest of tables as well as traditional partners and pedestal desks, 2,3 and 4 drawer filing cabinets and a printer file chest.