Antique Reproduction Medium Partners Desk
- This traditional antique reproduction 'partners desk' is designed to be used from both sides.
With a cupboard space on the right-hand side and standard drawers on the left,
The drawers are finished with solid brass swan handles.
- It has authentic pillar detailing and shaped top inlayed with dark brown leather.
- Also available as a one sided option with working drawers and cupboard one side and the back being panelled so that it can go against a wall.
- Crafted using traditional techniques including dovetail joints.
- Made from solid mahogany wood which is only sourced from sustainable plantations.
- The desk arrives in three sections, the top and two pedestals for easy assembly.
Overall: H 75 x W 150 x D 75 cm
Kneehole space: H60 x W54 cm
Items in the Pillar Range include bookcases, chest of drawers, corner TV unit, coffee table and nest of tables as well as traditional partners and pedestal desks, 2,3 and 4 drawer filing cabinets and a printer file chest.
Usual bespoke options are available for this item.