- No minimum quantity is required to place an order, you may order one item if you wish. As a direct furniture importing company we also welcome sales from the general public and continue to supply furniture to trade companies. Please see trade login or contact us for a trade price list at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When placing an order online please note that not every item is always in stock as we have a wide selection of furniture. Once we receive notification of order we will contact you via email to confirm the items ordered are in stock and if not when they would next be available and approximate lead time. Payments are not authorised with sagepay until we have confirmed availability of the order.
- We aim to hold stock of our most popular lines in the standard sizes and finishes in our warehouse and continually have these items on order with our supplier to reduce lead-time from order if an order is placed and the item is not in stock. Please note that orders received for some larger items of furniture including display cabinets and painted furniture are only placed with our supplier once we receive an order and can take up to 14 weeks to arrive in our warehouse for delivery.
- If you would like to check availability of any of our lines please contact us directly by emailing email@example.com or calling our office on 01531 633333.
- A 25% deposit is required for all orders placed for goods that are out of stock and the goods will then be ordered in especially for you. Therefore deposits made are non refundable if orders are cancelled. Furniture orders are non- returnable and non- refundable. Once your order has been placed with Lock stock and Barrel Furniture Ltd the order is placed with our manufacturer on your behalf and we are financially obligated to purchase the furniture order from our manufacturer. Therefore we do not accept order cancellations. Any exceptions made to the cancellation policy will be solely at our discretion. All deposits made against bespoke furniture orders and specially made items are non- refundable.
- As all of our furniture is currently imported from time to time our shipments are delayed for reasons completely out of our control and therefore we can not accept any responsiblity for any orders that are late due to a delay with a shipment and container arrival. We aim to keep clients informed of any delays and always provide accurate lead-times where possible.
- All of our furniture is hand made and small imperfections are part of the natural character of the furniture. Each piece is hand crafted and may vary slightly from the one shown on the website. All measurements listed on the website are approximate and we can not guarantee exact measurements due to the hand made nature of the furniture. The painted furniture is produced to have an antiqued, distressed appearance which can be confused as imperfections but is the desired effect of the finish. Manufacturers finish and colour can vary therefore we can not guarantee finish match when reordering at a later date. We always do our best to match furniture for you but we cannot accept returns for furniture that does not match existing furniture.
- We have made every effort to portray the correct colouring of our finishes on the website. Colour can vary on different monitors and printers. When supplying furniture we always do our best to supply in the same colour finish for each order. The standard wax polish finish supplied is a medium rich mahogany colour (stain C). We can supply lighter or darker wax polish finishes to order if required. Wood samples can be provided to show the different shades available to order.
- It is the clients responsibility to understand the dimensions of the furniture ordered and to ensure that it will fit in. It is also very important to check that there is adequate access. Most of our furniture arrives assembled in one piece. Beds and four poster beds arrive in pieces for ease of access and delivery and some of the larger items including desks and wardrobes arrive in several pieces. We can provide details if required.
- Any breakages or short deliveries should be notified to us immediately, within 24 hrs of receipt. All of the furniture we supply is delivered with our own furniture specialist courier and we ask that this is checked on delivery and signed for as received in good condition, if an item is signed as unchecked we will not accept responsibility for any damage found.
- We offer to replace or refund furniture which has a genuine manufactor fault notified to us with proof of fault within 12 months from date of collection or delivery.
- As a direct furniture import company we offer large discounts when you order a 20’ or 40’ container of assorted furniture of your choice. (Shipping and delivery costs from the port to the door are paid by the client. Shipping costs on a 40’ container are approximately £2000.00, quotes can be provided as required.)
- An average 40’ container will hold approximately 200 assorted pieces of furniture from bedside tables to four poster beds.
- Lead time for a container order will be 12 -16 weeks from order to arrive at your door. A 25% deposit is required on receipt of order. Balance is to be paid when the container reaches your chosen or nearest port. The approximate cost of a 40’ container of assorted furniture is between £10,000-£15,000. If you consider that at wholesale this would be £20,000 to £30,000, even with the shipping and vat costs this provides a major saving.
Showrooms and Visiting
- We now have a new showroom, we are open for viewing and enquiries:
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm, we can also arrange viewings on a
Saturday by prior arrangement if required.
- We encourage customers to visit our showroom where we have a selection of furniture on display to show the quality and finishes we provide. As we have a large range of furniture we do not have everything on display. Therefore we encourage clients to contact us before visiting if possible so that we can arrange to display items of interest if we have them in stock.
- Payment can be made by credit and debit cards, we accept MasterCard, Visa, Maestro/Switch, Visa Electron and Solo, bank deposit or cash on collection. We do not accept payment by American express.
- All prices listed on the website are inclusive of VAT charged at 20%. Prices for trade customers visible within the trade login are exclusive of VAT charged at 20%.
All prices listed on the website are subject to change without notice. Prices will be confirmed on placement of order and any amendments will be discussed with you before payment is taken.
All prices listed do not include delivery / shipping charges. The delivery cost is added at time of check out, standard delivery is charged at £50 for mainland UK only, for one item. Additional items delivered to the same address at the same time are charged at £25 each depending on the size of the items. Large volume orders are quoted for individually. Scottish and Irish deliveries are also quoted for on an individual basis, please contact us on 01531 633333 for delivery cost or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Once a delivery has been made delivery costs are non-refundable. Any failed deliveries are also chargeable to the client.
Payment is to be made in full before the goods are dispatched from our warehouse, unless payment on delivery has been agreed by prior arrangement.
All goods remain the property of Lock Stock and Barrel Furniture Ltd until they have been paid for in full.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
- We aim to deliver within 10-15 working days from date of order assuming payment has been received for all items of furniture that are in stock. We use an independent furniture specialist courier to deliver all of our furniture who have over 18 years experience in handling antiques and furniture with care. Please note that deliveries to
Scotlandand may take longer than this due to the distance involved. We aim to deliver to all areas within 28 working days. Ireland
- The delivery service provided includes safe delivery of the furniture to your door. Any restricted access, steps etc should be notified prior to delivery. The carriers do not assemble the furniture for you. The delivery is usually made by one driver and may need assistance for delivery of larger items.
- The carriers are not insured for any incident which may take place while delivering within your home. Therefore even though they can be obliged to help deliver your furniture into your home they can not be held responsible for any damage which may be caused while providing additional help to deliver furniture beyond the van. We ensure that all the goods are checked before they are dispatched and leave our warehouse for any defects. The furniture is adequately wrapped to prevent damage in transit. We ensure the courier company transport your goods with care.
- The delivery company will contact the customer by phone with delivery details prior to the delivery day, giving as much notice as possible. Usually 2-3 days. Therefore it is important to provide the best contact number for the courier when placing an order as well as providing the correct address details in full at time of order so the delivery is not delayed.
- All of the vehicles operate a multi-drop facility, so unfortunately it is not possible to state an exact delivery time, but they will inform you of the day of the delivery and whether delivery will be am or pm. They can also provide notice of arrival on route if required.
- We offer an assembly service for some of our items of furniture including four poster beds and knock down wardrobes. If this additional service is required this needs to be discussed at the time of order, we will then provide a quote accordingly.
- Any special offers that we may be running from time to time are not applicable on bespoke items of furniture.
- We are unable to offer a bespoke service on walnut furniture.
Due to copyright the contents of the website and images are not permitted to be used without the permission of Lock Stock and Barrel Furniture Ltd.